The personal data provided are incorporated into a file where they are stored and processed, responsibility of JAIME DURAN, S.A. with CIF A-08788838 and registered office at Bach de Roda Street, 135, 08018 Barcelona, Telephone: 933.771.618 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By providing us with personal information, you accept the terms and conditions of this Data Protection Policy that we make available to you in the same process of registering them, as well as permanently and accessible through the corresponding links through their electronic publication .
What is meant by personal data?
Personal data are the data that identify or allow to identify a natural person. An identifiable natural person is one that can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to a name, an email, a telephone, a postal address or specific factors of the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of that person physical.
How do we use your personal data?
From JAIME DURAN S.A. treat the personal information that the client provides to respond to your request or query or to hire a service and / or product. All this based on the principle of minimization by which the data we can process will be adequate, relevant and limited to those necessary depending on the purposes for which they were collected and always respecting the will of the client.
How do we share your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to third parties when necessary to provide access to our services and to comply with our legal obligations. We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties who may use them with marketing and advertising fines without your consent.
What are the rights of the users?
We respect your right to access your personal data, correct them, request their deletion or request that our use of your personal data be restricted within the limits established by current law. We also take the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data we collect is accurate and up to date.
- Anyone has the right to access their personal data.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data.
They may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims
You can exercise any of your rights by sending a written request at Calle Mare de Deu de Nuria, 11 – 08830-Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona) or by email to email@example.com.
Once we receive your request and as long as it contains all the requirements required by the data protection law, we will respond to your request to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We protect your personal data using the technical, organizational and administrative security measures necessary to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
How long do we keep your data?
The data for the management of the relationship with the client, the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as necessary to provide the services and / or products that you have hired. Once said relationship is terminated, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation.
If you have any questions about this Data Protection Policy, please contact us:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By regular mail at: Mare de Deu de Nuria street, 11 – 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat
You may print, download or otherwise retain a copy of this Data Protection Policy (and any revised version of it) for your file.